Saturday, March 23, 2013

Task 3 Milestone 2 Reflection

This week I was task leader. After receiving everyone's input, Vanessa and Aaron answered question 1, while Natalie and Shyann answered question 2. I contributed to the group by keeping an open line of communication with my group members (i.e. emailing resources, seeking votes & opinions, clarifying this week's task), editing this week's doc, and by contributing a bit to both questions. Keeping an open line of communication with my group members (via email or text message) worked well. I was able to get feedback and make sure everyone agreed with what was going on. I think to make communication even better our group should exchange numbers just so there's always another way of communicating that way when someone's opinion or whatever it is, is missing they could be contacted. Overall, interesting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment