Monday, April 22, 2013

Task 3 Milestone 5 Reflection


1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?

I contributed that we all have another face to face meeting in order to discuss the content of this week's milestone and assign roles equally. Not much was needed as most of the ideas used were gathered in previous work, they were simply gathered and expanded.

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?

This week I helped the facilitator to decide a time and day the group could get together and I also was responsible for the Action Plan section of the milestone.

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

I encouraged and supported my group by offering to help them in anyway possible and by helping them find the ideas we used in previous work so that they may use it in this week's milestone.

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?

I actually had a question about the Action Plan - whether it was to consist solely of the final task or if it was to include the tasks/activities that lead up to the final task.

No comments:

Post a Comment